HUSQVARNA > Wheeled > AUTOMOWER
Enki Mower is the perfect solution for those who love a beautiful lawn but do not want the hardwork that it takes to mow it. This unit can save time and work. After installation it requires only minimal human intervention, and still creates a beautiful lawn. Mow every day throughout the mowing season with no effort
The Enki Mower 280 is equipped with a "continuous cutting system" and mows grass as 2-3 mm at a time, several times a week. It cuts in a random pattern, which means less stress on the grass and it provides a healthier growth with less moss and weeds. Unlike a traditional lawn mower the grass cuttings do not need to be taken care of. It is so finely cut that it is taken up in the roots of the lawn and broken down. Since it acts as a natural fertilizer it improves the health and quality of the grass.
The Enki Mower 280 navigates through the garden thanks to an intelligent combination of controls, timers and real-time feedback from sensors. It works within a border wire which may or may not be installed underground around the perimeter of the lawn. The Enki Mower detects the electronic signal in the wire and remains within the defined area, which provides increased safety and accuracy. It is powered by a high-quality lithium-ion battery and recharges itself. The battery level is constantly monitored and - if necessary - the unit returns to the charging station.
A unique feature of Enki Mower is the fan that is built into the blade holder. The resulting airflow "sucks" the grass to the blades. This guarantees a superior finish and a more uniform distribution of the cut grass - the first in the market. Three durable blades that retract when they hit hard objects means you never have the danger of pieces of broken knife left on the lawn. The cutting height can be adjusted from 20 to 65 mm, depending on the circumstances and the time of year.
The Enki Mower 280 has three mowing programs - "arbitrary", "direction" or "targeted" and adapts to any garden, regardless of size or type. In random mode, the mower cuts the grass without a fixed pattern through the garden, in the directed mode it goes evenly back and forth in order to provide faster results. In mixed mode it combines both.
The Enki Mower 280 is equipped with three independent 360 "collision sensors" that detect when the robot mower comes into contact with obstacles. When one of these sensors is activated, the mower stops and takes it away from the obstacle in a different direction.
Enki mower handles slopes up to 30 degrees. Where the grass is thicker or longer, it reduces wheel speed, but retains the blade speed to cuts these areas more effectively.
Safety is ensured by two "tilsensoren" that are activated when the Enki Mower leaves the ground. By activating these sensors it is completely turned off and sounds an alarm. He can no longer be used until the owner enters the unique PIN. this means when the device is lifted the blades stop rotating and that the stolen mower can not be used anymore.
• Installation Assistance display
• Mowing Spiral
• cutting edges
• Quiet timer (night mode, adjustable speed wheel and cutting motor)
• Seasonal Clock (cutting frequency in function of the grass growth)
• Stronger signal (insensitive to other signals or electrical wires)
• Standard wheels with extra grip (slopes)
• Max. perimeter cable length: 600mtr.
Features Enki Mower 280
• Fully automatic
• Cutting Capacity: 2000m² ± 20%
• Power: 56W
• Brushless mower engines
• Robust brushless drive motors
• Noise: less than 60db
• Li-Ion battery 6600mAh
• Average operating time: 180 minutes on a full charge
• Average Charging time: 3 hours
• Work Capacity per hour: 225m² / hr (600m² per cycle)
• Cutting height: 2 - 6.5 cm
• Cutting width: 32cm
• Max. Slope: 24 degrees
• Rain sensor
• Crash sensor
• Lift sensor
• Weight: 13kg
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 65 x 55 x 25 cm.
• Packing dimensions (L x W x H): 88 x 62 x 32 cm.
• Equipped with Japanese robot technology
• Assembled in Germany
• Warranty: 5 years
In the box
• Enki Mower 280
• Charging station
• 10 m power cable, low voltage from the transformer to the charging station
• 6x Screws for mounting charging station
• Extra blades 12 pcs
• 2x Through Connect caps
• Installation & owners manual
• Boundry wire - 100m rolls
• Wire hold down clips. Pkt of 100 per roll of wire
• Cable connectors - Pkt of 6